Olay Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event
Million Women Mentors (MWM) and OLAY teamed up to show science is beautiful by connecting 1,000+ high school girls with inspiring female role models in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Young women from 46 states and 15 countries participated in the webinar series.
During the event, moderated by Dr. Jo Webber, PhD. MWM CEO, five bright, passionate, scientists shared their insights, pathways to STEM success, impacts of mentorship, and words of inspiration for the next generation of STEM sisters.
Special thanks for our featured speakers:
- Tori Moore, Cosmetic Chemist
- Monica Marlow, Skin Care Scientist
- Aster Chew, Packaging Scientist
- Dr. Markaisa Black, PhD, Innovation Scientist
- Alyssa Pech, Operational Department Leader and engineer