MWM WII Webinar: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging in Insurance - An Open & Honest Dialogue
In honor of Celebrate Diversity Month, Million Women Mentors hosted a webinar, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging in Insurance - An Open & Honest Dialogue to recognize and celebrated the diversity of the world we live in, and explore opportunities to increase diversity in the insurance industry.
Thought leaders and diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB) experts from across the insurance industry took a deep dive into the U.S. House Committee on Financial Services report, Diversity and Inclusion: Holding America's Largest Insurance Companies Accountable. Following a presentation of the findings, speakers offered insights into the practical and high-impact steps organizations and individuals can take to meaningfully and positively impact DEIB in the insurance industry.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Margaret Resce Milkint, Women in Insurance Chair, Global Insurance Practice Leader, Diversified Search Group
- Dr. Leroy D. Nunery II, President, Evolution Advisors LLC
- Omari Aarons, Executive Director & Chief Operating Officer, National African American Insurance Association
- Laura A. Deutscher, Non-Executive Director, Germania Insurance
- Moderated by Meg Green, Managing Editor, Insider Engage
Watch the Replay: