MWM: Women In Insurance Take Action Webinar, Re-entry Post-Pandemic Work Life
CLICK HERE to watch the webinar!
Million Women Mentors - Women in Insurance Initiative held a panel discussion about Rr-entry Post-Pandemic Work Life.
The panel, moderated by Margaret Resce Milkint, WII Chair and Global Insurance Practice Leader at Diversified Search Group, included a diverse group of women from the insurance industry who shared their experiences throughout the pandemic.
During the live event, our panelists had a meaningful discussion around mental health and the struggles that women have faced over the last year, the need for inclusion and support, and how employers can lead with empathy during the transition back to the office.
Wellbeing Strategist, Michelle Dickinson of Care for Your People, spoke about the importance of psychological resilience and grounded the conversation about leading with empathy.
Featured speakers include:
- Sarah Y. Cho, Senior Claim Director, Chubb
- Deborah S. Morris, Senior Vice President, Commercial Lines, Verisk
- Margaret Spence, President & CEO, C. Douglas & Associates; Founder, The Inclusion Learning Lab
- Wellbeing Strategist, Michelle Dickinson of Care for Your People
- Margaret Resce Milkint, Women in Insurance Chair and Global Insurance Practice Leader at Diversified Search Group (Moderator)